Agile World 1 Minute 1 Question (1M1Q) answers audience questions about Agile practice. One of us asks a question about an Agile topic and the other has 1 minute on the timer to answer the question in a meaningful way.
It’s fast and fabulous!
Today’s question: How does Agile ensure the Team continues to Make Progress?
- Minaxi Punjabi is a multifaceted, professional services leader with 16+ years of experience. She has led Agile Teams at several US Federal Agencies, established and nurtured Agile communities of practice and Agile Center of Excellence for Organizations resulting in delivering impactful outcomes consistently. She is a co-creative-leader and community builder. She is currently serving Agile 2022 on the Enriching Organizations Track amongst her many other volunteering commitments.As a lifelong learner of the disciplines of neuroscience and anthropology she uses her coaching competencies to bring about a strong collaboration within team members of diverse strengths to collectively deliver value incrementally. Her way of working is going to the Gemba before making any presumptions and recommendations for change. This has resulted in her successfully implementing change for adoption and use, impacting and improving metrics across the board for the business, people, processes, and technology involved.She practices empowering individuals to self-organize into teams via facilitating and coaching. She has created spaces of trust for conflict resolution, open dialog and discussions leading to healthy collaborations and alignment of values.
- Cynthia Kahn wouldn’t it be awesome if we could take the essence of the agile practices we apply to software development and change our approach to business and life in general? Cynthia Kahn knows it’s possible. For over 20 years, she’s been helping software companies apply agile concepts to set goals, create action plans, and achieve the results they want. Now, she applies the same agile techniques as she coaches businesses on how to focus on what’s important, reduce overwhelm, and remain competitive. In 2016, Cynthia co-founded GSD Mindset, an agile consultancy. GSD stands for Get Stuff Done She helps businesses clarify their objectives, then plan and build products customers love. Cynthia also co-authored the GSD Scrum Handbook and created the popular Scrum in 1 Day workshop.
#Agile_World #AgileWorld #Agile #AgileTalkShow #AgileManifiesto #AgileCoach #ScrumMaster
Donate to Agile World ® 501(c)(3) Public Charity
Corporate Giving Platforms
- Agile World on Bright Funds
- Agile World on Benevity Causes Portal
- Agile World on PayPal Giving Platform
- Agile World on POINT
- Agile World on Alaya
Individual Giving Platforms
Charity Status Information